Sunday 16 June 2024

Damon Paull update:

👑👠Who should pay for the FIRST date? Things have changed since I was single...😇📆

We used to talk about clubs, DJ's and after party activities... Several friends and I were discussing "dating trends", as the topic came up after the subject of kids, public schools, recent health scares.

☢️And this quickly became an explosive topic! Keep in mind, last time I was single, you couldn't "swipe" anything. So I may be wearing outdated glasses.

Because this is actually a financial issue and I LOVE finance, I dug into some data and found this:

❇️Most Americans, 72%, say a man should pay for the first date, according to a recent NerdWallet survey. (CNBC)

❇️Whoever pays, the average person pays $77 for a first date (LendingTree).

So now I'm asking my professional family! Here are some highlights of this weekend's discussion:

🤴🏽Do you think the man should still automatically pay because there is still a gender pay gap?

🩻Women have equal rights and know what they want, they should pay first.

🎊I guess there's a European solution that's stress-free, & the bill is split 50-50 without money being a focal point?

Poll:

1. 100% Male

2. The person who asked

3. Dutch (split)

4. Highest Salary





No comments:

Post a Comment